This is our final blog for the three part mindfulness series! Here are five quick tips to keep your mindful meditation practice on point
1. Watch your mind for 5 minutes. Just breathe and allow thoughts to arise.
2. You are not your thoughts. Acknowledge your thoughts, but know they do not own you.
3. Label your thoughts and feelings. Give them a place in your brain and your day.
4. Don’t just react to thoughts. Decide what you can do to help yourself
5. Be compassionate. With yourself and others!